ay up, is it a simonside affair tonight?

Jim


From: Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Subject: [mtbne-l] One for the road
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:26:00 +0000

Something more road I think Phil.  Somewhere between those clone plastic looking carbon jobs that everyone now puts out and something that is frankly not an out and out racing machine.    Money no object?  a Condor classico, a de rose neo primata or any other lugged steel road thing.   Geared I've decided, if singlespeed I'd go for a Lamond.  Something fast that doesn't make me feel I'm not athletic enough. 
On 21 Nov 2006, at 11:17, Philip Tonkin wrote:

On 11/21/06, Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
but it is not what I need or want.
 
What do you want?

 
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list


>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



Get the inside track on what's happening at MSN. Sign up for the MSN Insider newsletter here.
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to