First off dates. I'm thinking maybe Feb 13th (Tuesday) or Thursday
15th (Thursday) leaving the romantic to woo their chicks with
Valentine day smoochsomeness. Or even their wives and partners.
Second, meeting time. I think earlier than usual . After work
enough to ensure some folks could gather without need to kill time or
go home first . I'm thinking of Chris Heath and maybe theboy Fox if
his circumstances allow it. So maybe a meeting time of nearer 5.30
than 6.30.
Route. By popular acclaim - the heart of the quayside - say
millenium bridge, pedestrian tunnel...anything else, shout out.
Meeting Place. I'm thinking some might need to get changed, which I
think could make my house a good bet...The Rothbury Tendency nmeed
somewhere to park too.
This is a start. Chew it up people, and spit it out. Lets put a
good ride together.
Does anyone have any access to a helmet camera,. video or whatever?
Chris
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l