Yep I think Ian was trying to get an entry, but I can't find an entry form 
online and I don't fancy trying my french on them down a telephone line? 
There seems to be some confusion over the date as well

Tim

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [mtbne-l] Downhill Enduro at Innerleithen


> This caught my eye,
>
> http://www.sport-up.fr/avalanche_trophy/intro.htm
>
> It is 4-6 timed downhill runs in around GT & Innerleithen area.  Not big 
> downhill bike type stuff It sounds like it could be a hoot.  May even 
> chuck in an entry......
>
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________
> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your 
> email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship.
> http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to