Should be a few of us playing about, might try a proper ride over to Hepple 
starting at Simonside car park 6:30. The riverside road is closed to Rothbury 
but if you're going to Simonside ignore the diversion signs turn off the A697 
as usual, then left over the stone bridge at Pauperhaugh and follow that road 
(don't take the left to the ford or the right to Butterknowes). At the end of 
that road turn right over old bridge and then left on to A6342 next right 
should be signed to Simonside.   

Cheers Tim
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jim Davies 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Lessons learnt over the weekend.


  anyone up to out on wednesday?




----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From: Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
    To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Lessons learnt over the weekend.
    Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:59:40 +0100


    Hi Steve,

    My No. 07905 142431



    The weekend? I need to see how much time I've got and how the wind is.

    If I have time I'm probably doing a steady and easy 50 miler door to door 
round the converted railway tracks.

    Or an out and back to the cafe above Stanhope on the Waskerly way (You'll 
have stopped there for cake on your C2C or should have)

    Or if time is shorter a ride to Chopwell small play about and back via the 
Derwent.

    Nowt technical or rough I'm afraid, I just feel the need to do more than 10 
miles in one go as I'm stuck in the commuting limits at the mo.



    Phil



    From: Steve Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    Sent: 03 April 2007 09:50
    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Lessons learnt over the weekend.



    Areet Phil, 

    Where you thinking of heading, might be up for a ride out on Sat, might 
even be able to persuade Rob. 



    Can you send me your mobile so i can get in touch easily on the weekend ? 

    Cheers
     

    On 03/04/07, Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: 

    1.       Salsa Bell Laps are excellent

    2.       Maxxis Locusts are Grippy as a very grippy thing. None too shabby 
on the tarmac either.

    3.       Trying to climb from the Derwent Walk up the track to Cockburn 
lonnen on a 40x16 gear hurts and is really stupid.

    4.       Coming back down could have hurt but didn't.

    5.       Don't eat Scrambled eggs on toast before a ride.



    Enjoy WNR whoever goes, I'm out tomorrow so definitely can't make it.  



    I'm trying to find time for a local epic on Saturday as the weather is 
looking good.



    Phil


    _______________________________________________
    mtbne-l mailing list
    [email protected]
    http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



    -- 
    This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous 
    content by the NorMAN MailScanner Service and is believed 
    to be clean. 

    The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information 
    Systems and Services, Newcastle University. 



    >_______________________________________________
    >mtbne-l mailing list
    >[email protected]
    >http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Get Hotmail, News, Sport and Entertainment from MSN on your mobile. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  _______________________________________________
  mtbne-l mailing list
  [email protected]
  http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to