Whoop Sun is out an I'm off work. (stuck in doors DIY'ing mind you :0\)
 
Jim,
Would love a lift, I can be ready any time you require.
 
Phil


  _____  

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Davies
Sent: 17 April 2007 17:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] tonight



anyone out tomorow?

phil, you need a lift?




  _____  

From:  "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To:  Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To:  "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject:  [mtbne-l] tonight
Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:03:02 +0100
>Anyone up/out tonight?
>Darren and Ian probably are - I may be on foot with Biff and family.
>Tim
>
>
>1 Front Street, Rothbury, Northumberland, NE65 7UF.
>
>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



  _____  

Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. Play Conspiracy
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2734??PS=47575> now! 

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to