Wet roots!!!! after all this sun/dust, I was almost spat into a tree at 
Glentress courtesy of the stuff that was falling from the sky!
No trail dust on the bike back in the car park, just mud!!


>From: Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
>To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
>Subject: [mtbne-l] WNRings
>Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:47:18 +0100
>
>Great ride last night some nice new bits on the Carriage drive and some
>off piste.
>
>The ride UP the crags is a bitch and yes I did ride in this morning
>(Mind you the tailwind was so strong I didn't need to pedal)
>
>
>
>Phil
>


>_______________________________________________
>mtbne-l mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Play your part in making history - Email Britain! 
http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to