Ah Ok that would make sense, stick some mud tyres on you'll be fine ;0)
If your on fire road on the moor that will be fine th efells themselves will be miging as will the forest, hige black pools of skank. Can I just say that you need to take a supply of clean water a strong antiseptic and a nailbrush with you. Both myself and Phil T's dad have had really nasty infections from crashing at Hamsterley, and I mean nasty as in huge boils and lumps and nasyiness if you clean and scrub quickly you've got less chance of it getting in I'd have thought. It could be coincidental but it costs nothing to make sure you've got teh stuff with you. Not trying to put a downer on it just don't want you picking up what we both has as it was grim, the Boils I had were the size of Golf Ball I had one on my face my arm and my knee really really grim and very painful. R On 7/12/07, Philip Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not with the forest festival being on we wont :0( It's ok we're prepared for horrors :0) Phil *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Raoul Morley *Sent:* 12 July 2007 12:32 *To:* Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK *Subject:* Re: [mtbne-l] Saturday PM Ride???? (again without the Map_Sorry Andy) Phil, Just sticking my nose in, but Hamsterley will be grim after the amount of rain that's happened of late I'd avoid to be honest it'll be a horrid slipp chodfest. You'd be better with a Chopwell ride. On 7/12/07, *Philip Aitman* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi, It looks likely that Ian and myself are heading to Hamsterly on Saturday PM. Out on the start of the Black up onto Hamsterly Common before the rooty climb. Over the moors, back in at the far side of the forest. Down Dangerous descent, last bit of SSUK course and back along to the car park. Small map attached. Phil _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the NorMAN *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/> Service and is believed to be clean. The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information Systems and Services, Newcastle University. _______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________ mtbne-l mailing list [email protected] http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
