Well if I can get there I will ride. Can't guarantee the quality unless
it's riding on the flat as fast as I can spin for 6 miles as that's all
I do at the moment J

Can we have a WNR of old, chilled, out wait for the slow ones, lots of
chat?

It'll be nice just to be on the bikes with people I haven't seen in far
too long.

 

Phil

 

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Jones
Sent: 23 April 2008 21:43
To: mail liszt
Subject: [mtbne-l] Wednesday 7th May

 

Bikes anyone........





Remember Wednesdays.........


Just back from a jaunt up the riverside/ Tosson mill up to Simonside
with Mr Smith. Mainstone,secret avenue, straightline riverbed both bits,
pinball and back down the way we went up....



________________________________

Get fish-slapping on Messenger Play Now! <http://www.fishticuffs.co.uk> 


-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous 
content by the NorMAN MailScanner <http://www.mailscanner.info/>
Service and is believed 
to be clean. 

The NorMAN MailScanner Service is operated by Information 
Systems and Services, Newcastle University. 

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to