<Waves at Andy>


----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Kirkup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 28 April, 2008 7:46:53 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Saddle

Evenin' all,
 
T'is I, Andy, the lad with the Switchback from a coupla years back (ooh look, a 
poem) who moved down to Gloucestershiresherr. I've not posted on the group 
thing since I got down south as it seems to be mostly about riding up norf. 
However, the fortunate cosmic alignment of Jupiter, my right shoulder having 
recently been operated on and an emither about saddles has compelled me to 
write - hurrah I hear you all cry, or perhaps you're just crying, I can't tell 
from down here.
 
Anyhoo, I've been using WTB saddles for like since forever dude and I think 
they're ace. They did seem to go off the boil this last couple of years but 
there's a model called the Silverado or summink that I've recently lashed to 
the top of my steed and its ace. Its got a good nose for perching on, wide at 
the back for a manly sized backsided but 
notsowideyoucan'tslipoffthebackinahurry. Its low profile and only weighs 200g. 
Not bad for 30 something quid from the mighty Chain Reaction. 
 
Failing that, the Fi@:{<>&^%$$zi)(&[EMAIL PROTECTED];k Nizene also comes 
recommended but looks too rounded and like it shouldn't work. Costs a bit more 
though.
 
Hope all is well up there in the far north of north land and that the trails 
are getting dusty for the summer. 
 
Love from,
Andy K,
XXXX
 
P.S. If anyone is going to Mayhem, I'll see you there as I'm gonna be crewing 
for a few teams from down my way. 
 
Remember, its not the riding that counts - its the gobbing off at the end!

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:49:14 +0100
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [mtbne-l] Saddle
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Can anybody recommend any saddles? I know this is probably a personal
> choice depending on your rump.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Rob
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


________________________________
Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now! 


      __________________________________________________________
Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to