Make it Thursday or soemthing and at a push perhaps make it depending on
other commitments I reckon, I'd need somewhere to kip though probably.

Alternatively (hijack) I think me and Chris are doing a ride a week on
Sunday there's a good chance it could be Wanksterley I reckon.

R

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Marc Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The nights are drawing into a 8.30-9.00 is sort of fade.
> Who would like, out of sheer posterity, to have a WNR next week?  I would
> like to suggest from my house on a very easy going ride to the sea and back.
> Or a Newcastle based ride with an offering from Phil or ChrisM / ChrisH if
> they are happy to do that.
> Anyone?
>
> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to