I'm working so I'm out.

Enjoy!

On 28/11/2010 20:11, Philip Aitman wrote:
Hiya,
Sorry for the lack of comment, Ceri is Launching her business venture next weekend which has had me rather tied up busy. ( http://www.thehearth.co.uk/wb/pages/whatrsquos-on/christmas-open-studios-market.php ) I've had a day cathcing up with life and Guitar today for a nice change. I'm super bust that week but am trying to re-arrnage so I'm free on the 15th. Will get back to you all as soon as I can.

Phil

On 13 November 2010 16:45, Tim Carpenter <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    We're away on hols that week...
    BnT

        ----- Original Message -----
        *From:* Ian Jones <mailto:[email protected]>
        *To:* mail liszt <mailto:[email protected]>
        *Sent:* Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:21 PM
        *Subject:* [mtbne-l] ***SPAM*** Two words...

        Christmas                                                       Curry




        Are there still people interested in having one, or has it
        died a death too?

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        _______________________________________________
        mtbne-l mailing list
        [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
        http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


    _______________________________________________
    mtbne-l mailing list
    [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to