yeah I think we should be ok for now leving the trial results in the db. Let's revisit this in the future if things start to slow down again.

-- Josh

On Aug 28, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

Let's see how the speed goes as we keep accumulating trials.  If it
becomes a problem, we can re-examine pruning.  But unless it becomes
a problem, let's just keep the philosophy of "keep everything".

Disk space is cheap.  Hopefully, dbv3 will let us store arbitrary
amounts of data with no loss in performance.  :-) :-) :-)