I was looking at the data from Monday Aug 27, 8 am to Tuesday Aug 28, Noonish when this problem was occuring, and the data is mostly invalid. We have test_builds pointing at the wrong test_suites. Since this brings all of this data inso suspicion I'm going through and flaging them all as 'trial'.

If you don't have any conflict, then I'd like to remove this data alltogether from the database so the normalization tables can be cleaned up.

Any objections to removing the set of data in the time range Monday Aug 27, 8 am to Tuesday Aug 28, Noonish? it's about 8,000 test_runs since most of the test runs were getting rejected during that time period we are not losing any good data.

-- Josh