I just implemented a 'fix' for this in which if the client submits a test_build or test_run without proper lineage instead of guessing (any mostly getting it wrong) we just point the result to an 'undef' row. This will allow us to more effectively track these going forward, and maybe even remove them if needed.

So I guess I wouldn't worry about it past this morning, but it is something we might want to ponder about a bit more by looking at how the reporter/submit scripts should deal with Already Installed scenarios.

-- Josh