K. Note that I'm in Europe for a while; I won't be able to make the Oct 3rd and 10th Wednesday calls, either (I'm flying back on the 10th).

On Sep 24, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Josh Hursey wrote:

I think once it is ready we should open it up. I think the only thing
we have left is the release tarballs right?

Let's plan on chatting about this in our meeting.

-- Josh