Awesome -- thanks Josh!

On Jan 10, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Josh Hursey wrote:

So we already have this implemented in the configuration file. Props
to Jeff for the addition in r949. The $mtt_body_html_{prefix|suffix}
variable seems to do the trick.

I added a link to contribution graph to the bottom of the reporter. I
moved where this graph lives from my osl.iu.edu space to the
www.open-mpi.org/mtt/stats
 directory. The graph should be updated every night. I created a file
that we can edit (body_suffix.html) so if we want to change this we
don't have to keep changing the config.ini file.

Cheers,
Josh