Woo hoo!

The reporter has been much much more useful since the DB
optimizations, though I wonder if in the next batch of
changes we could also have #296 (a few more columns are
needed)? (Not really related to visibility, but I thought
I'd speak my mind while there seems to be another round of
database stuff going on :-))

Stats visualization would be interesting on virtually any
column. Particularly combinations of these:

  * runtime_parameters
  * configure_options (broken down by individual options)
  * bitness
  * threadedness
  * np
  * platform
  * hardware

How much focus will be on the interface for generating
whatever visualization versus creating more static pictures?
It would be nice to have a flexible dashboard of some kind
that would allow us to generate ad hoc visualizations on any
combination of database columns.

-Ethan