On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 15:41 -0400, Ethan Mallove wrote:

> I got the following error doing a simple test:

As it happens I saw this error earlier on FC8, r279 should fix this
problem.

>   $ perl --version
>   This is perl, v5.8.4 built for sun4-solaris-64int

I had wondered if you'd be using solaris, this is not something I've
tested and not something I'd expect to work.  The stack trace code
should all be fine but there might be some problems reading data
from /proc.  In the past padb has worked on Tru64, possibly all that
needs porting would be getting parent pid and process name from ps
rather than /proc/status.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.