On Nov 4, 2010, at 2:48 PM, DongInn Kim wrote:
> simple_first:tests = &find_executables( \
>                    "ftb_eventhandle_example", \
>                    "ftb_example_callback_unsubscribe", \
>                    "ftb_multiplecomp", \
>                    "ftb_notify_logger", \
>                    "ftb_pingpong", \
>                    "ftb_polling_logger", \
>                    "ftb_simple_publisher", \
>                    "ftb_simple_subscriber", \
>                    "ftb_watchdog")

If you know the names of your tests, you don't need to use &find_executables.
You can just list them, like:

simple_first:tests = ftb_eventhandle_example ftb_example_callback_unsubscribe
...etc.

> But I don't think that those example codes are called to run at the "Test
> Run" phase.

Are you filling in an MPI details section for them?  That is specified all the
way up in the MPI Get phase.

The exec field in the MPI details section should have the template executable
line (probably &test_executable() will be the majority of that line...?).

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com