On Sep 18, 2007, at 6:36 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

Doh -- looks like a corner case that I missed (if you use a hostfile,
it should automatically set the resource manager to "none", I would
think).  Did you set a value for "resource_manager" in the INI file?
If so, take it out or just set it to none.  I'll file a bug to fix
this tomorrow (i.e., if you don't set it at all and are using a
hostlist/hostfile, the Right Thing happens).

Oops!  I missed your statement:

I think I should set resource manager to none - but I am not sure
where.

You can set "resource_manager = none" in the MPI Details section. But MTT should be doing this for you automatically; I'll fix it tomorrow.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems