Now committed them both; thanks!

On Jan 7, 2008, at 1:20 PM, Ethan Mallove wrote:

Thanks Oleg! It looks like Jeff already applied the
multilib.patch. The other one looks good to me.

-Ethan

On Mon, Jan/07/2008 07:23:55PM, Oleg Kats wrote:
  Hello All

  Here is list of issues that we figure out during ourMTT usage:

  1.       Installation of multiple MPIs failed.

MTT successfully installed the first mpi installation but the all other installations were installed under ~user directory. For solution
  please see mttlib.patch

  2.       Build of MPIs other than Open-mpi failed.

PrepareForInstall function in MTT/MPI/Get/Download.pm client was
  stay in install/src dir and not in install/src/<mpi vesion>.

        please see mttlib_download.patch