Mellanox will try.
10x!

Jeff Squyres wrote:
Mellanox told me that the MTT &hostlist() funclet is returning a comma-delimited list of hosts (and &hostlist_hosts()). That is fine for Open MPI, but it is not for MVAPICH -- MVAPICH requires a space-delimited list of hosts for their mpirun.

Here's a patch that introduces an optional parameter to &hostlist() and &hostlist_hosts(). The optional parameter is a delimiter for the hostlist. So if you call:

    &hostlist_hosts()

you'll get the same comma-delimited list that is returned today. But if you call

    &hostlist_hosts(" ")

you should get a space-delimited list.

Can Mellanox try this patch and see if it works for them? If so, I'll commit it to the MTT trunk.