Hi Open MPI users and developers,
The mailmain service hosted by the Open Systems Lab will be
upgraded this afternoon at 2pm Eastern, and thus will be
unavailable for about an hour.  See our sysadmin's notice:

========
The new version(2.1.10) of mailman was released on Apr 21 2008.
It has a lot of good features included and many bugs are fixed.

The OSL would like to upgrade the current mailman(2.1.9) to get
the benefit of the new version.
The upgrade would be at 2:00PM(E.T.) on June 12, 2008.

The mailman, sendmail, and some mailman admin/info websites
services would NOT be available during the following time period.
- 11:00am-12:00pm Pacific US time
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Mountain US time
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Central US time
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Eastern US time
- 7:00pm-8:00pm GMT

Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions about this upgrade.

========

Note: I do not know if svn checkin e-mails will be queued during that time or
if they will be lost.  So, if you have something important you are checking in
to svn, you might avoid doing so during that hour today.
--
Tim Mattox, Ph.D. - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/
 tmat...@gmail.com || timat...@open-mpi.org