Thanks - that helped. Getting closer, but still hitting problems:

Section: TestRun:IBMInstalledOMPI Status: 1
        Input parameters:
                 plugin = OpenMPI
                 parent = TestBuild:IBMInstalled
                 timeout = 600
                 test_dir = "collective, communicator"
                 max_num_tests = 10
                 fail_tests = "environment/abort, environment/final"
                 fail_timeout = max_procs
                 skip_tests =
"environment/init_thread_multiple,communicator/comm_split_f"
        Final options:
                 merge_stdout_stderr = 1
                 skipped = 77
                 hostfile = None
                 skip_tests =
"environment/init_thread_multiple,communicator/comm_split_f"
                 parent = TestBuild:IBMInstalled
                 test_dir = "collective, communicator"
                 stdout_save_lines = 100
                 save_stdout_on_pass = 1
                 options = ['"', '"', ',', ' ', '"', '-', '-', 'n', 'o', 'v',
'm', '"']
                 fail_tests = "environment/abort, environment/final"
                 fail_timeout = max_procs
                 command = mpirun --oversubscribe
                 timeout = 600
                 np = 16
                 max_num_tests = 10
                 report_after_n_results = 100
                 stderr_save_lines = 100
        ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
        Tests: 10 Pass: 0 Skip: 0 Fail: 10
                 allgather   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allgather_gap   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allgather_in_place   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allgatherv   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allgatherv_in_place   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allreduce   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allreduce_in_place   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allreduce_nocommute   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allreduce_nocommute_gap   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
                 allreduce_nocommute_gap_in_place   Status: 1
                         Stderr: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Looks like we are still failing to correctly move to the right location when
trying to run tests. I’ll have to look into this one.

Also, on the reporter:

<<<<<<<---------------- Response -------------------------->>>>>>
Result: 200: application/json
{'content-length': '76', 'set-cookie':
'session_id=9899359b4f281cfeaf02aa855952c5f1b97c1ade; expires=Thu, 11 Aug 2016
03:05:22 GMT; Path=/', 'server': 'CherryPy/5.1.0', 'connection': 'close',
'allow': 'POST', 'date': 'Thu, 11 Aug 2016 02:05:22 GMT',
'access-control-allow-origin': '*', 'content-type': 'application/json'}
OK
{"status": -2, "status_message": "[DB PG V3] (test_run)  Missing field: np"}

Looks like we are still missing at least one field, though that might be due to
the test failing to actually execute. Still, we should report the failure to
the database, so I assume we are missing some error code path to guarantee the
fields are filled in.

Ricky: can you take a look at this one?
Ralph