Dear mu-friends,

After a long wait, I've just released mu v0.9.9.6. This is at a fairly
arbitrary point; mu development is happening all the time, picking up
features and fixing bugs.

However, it seems that making an 'official release' makes it easier for
people and distributions to pick it up. And there's a /lot/ of
improvements since 0.9.9.5, more than a year ago. As for the actual
changes, it's mostly a large batch of small fixes and tweaks. I'm
planning on writing a bit about that in the emacs-fu blog sometime
soon...

I've been quite busy and haven't been able to spend as much time with
mu/mu4e as I'd like(*), so am really happy and grateful for the great
input from the community -- cool new features and bug fixes. Thanks to
all of you! Round of applause!

Unfortunately, it seems Google-Code no longer supports putting tarballs
there for download, so for now you'll need to download it from github
(tagged "v0.9.9.6"). I'll see if I can find some good place to put
tarballs.

(*) That is, /developing/ it -- I'm as heavy a mu/mu4e user as I ever
was.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema                  Helsinki, Finland
e:d...@djcbsoftware.nl           w:www.djcbsoftware.nl