Then show me the RFC that defines it :-)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  does not resolve the \t character

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description:
  Mudlet does not seem to support the \t character (tab). On muds where
  this is used, Mudlet prints nothing. It does not indent at all. What
  is expected is either showing the tab character or 8 spaces, but
  neither happens, and things that are aligned using tabs make things
  look all wonky, like maps, etc.

  Mudlet: 2.1
  OS: OSX 10.8.2