Public bug reported:

"When I make a link between two rooms and then delete one of them the
link from the existing room to the deleted room (it's ID) is remembered
in "exits". To avoid problems with a connection to a non-existent room I
want to remove it manually. To do this I need to right-click on the map,
select "exits" and delete one of the IDs, but exactly when I click on
"exits" Mudlet crashes :("

Originally reported at:
http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4695&p=22335#p22332

** Affects: mudlet

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Ghost exits left in the Exits dialog when a room is deleted

Status in Mudlet the MUD client:
  New

Bug description: