The speedwalk function is whatever you define it to be - so this isn't a
bug against Mudlet, but your implementation (or someone's that you're
using) of speedwalk().

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Speedwalk doesn't recognize down

Status in Mudlet:
  New

Bug description:
  OS: Windows7 Version: 3.0-delta

  The speedwalk command is not properly recognizing the down direction.
  It might be a problem with how speedWalkDir is built, rather then how
  speedwalk interprets it. The below code gives the following results:

  echo("Path we need to take: " .. table.concat(speedWalkDir, ", ") .. "\n")
  echo("Rooms we'll pass through: " .. table.concat(speedWalkPath, ", ") ..
"\n")
  speedwalk(table.concat(speedWalkDir, ", "), false)

  Path we need to take: down, n, e, s, w
  Rooms we'll pass through: 48603, 48602, 48577, 48578, 84203
  ow

  For now, i'm getting around it by prefixing the call to speedwalk with
  the following:

  for k,v in pairs(speedWalkDir) do
        if v == "down" then
                speedWalkDir[k] = "d"