This may be related to the relatively small (standard) rolling buffer
sizes. Ask them to set a very large scroll back buffer via script and
report back.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Copying text while the main window is scrolling quickly with a lot of
  text causes a crash

Status in Mudlet:
  New

Bug description:
  Two users have said that if they try to copy something while a lot of
  text is incoming, Mudlet will crash.

  Haven't tested it myself yet, need to confirm.