Yeah, I had seen that in my past experimenting in this area.  There may
be a related issue in that the getButtonState() return value also keeps
toggling instead of always returning a constant value and then there is
some confusion over what the value should be - logically it would be "0"
and "1" (although the Wiki says "1" and "2") but IIRC the logic is
broken somewhere so that sometimes it is "0", "1" or "2"...

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Mudlet
Makers, which is subscribed to Mudlet.

Title:
  Disabling button up still keep the command toggle

Status in Mudlet:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  An issue present since 2.1 - if I enable "push down button", put in
  "down" for down and "up" for up, and disable push down button,
  pressing the button will still toggle between "down" and "up" unlike
  "down" "down" "down" as expected.