Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that version 0.145.0 of the specification of the Muldis
D language, for object-relational databases, has been released on CPAN.

  http://search.cpan.org/dist/Muldis-D/

This is the first release of the Muldis D spec after a 4 month hiatus of such; the previous release 0.144.0 was released on 2010 Nov 12, and the prior 4 releases during 2010 Oct.

Release 0.145.0 is a catch-up release, putting out a few updates I did over the last 4 months. I feel no need to go into further detail here about what changed; you can read the accompanying "Changes" file if it suits you. While some changes were significant, none may appear particularly drastic, unlike some of those yet to follow soon.

The next few releases should come more quickly and have more significant larger updates, and I will announce some of those as they happen.

Good day. -- Darren Duncan