--- In [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> , "esperanzanueva1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I was just wondering if anyone on the group speaks Esperanto as their
> second or third language? If so what resources do you use with your
> children, i.e story books, videos, etc?
> Amalia DeCruz

Saluton, Amalia!
Esperanto is my third language. I coordinate an Esperanto Kids Club in
my area at the public school.
Here are some links for free learning materials for children:

Infanoj Chirkau la Mondo - Kids around the world
http://www.icxlm.org/ <http://www.icxlm.org/>

Springboard to Languages (Esperanto in elementary schools)
http://www.springboard2languages.org/home.htm
<http://www.springboard2languages.org/home.htm>

Esperanto for Kids - Files section
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EsperantoForKids/files/
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EsperantoForKids/files/>

Esperanto for Kids - Google group

http://groups.google.com/group/esperantoporinfanoj
<http://groups.google.com/group/esperantoporinfanoj>

Amike,

Martha Cárdenas, M.Ed. - WWW.GRUPOAMIKEMA.ORG
<http://www.GRUPOAMIKEMA.ORG>


--- In [email protected], "esperanzanueva1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> I was just wondering if anyone on the group speaks Esperanto as their
> second or third language? If so what resources do you use with your
> children, i.e story books, videos, etc?
> Amalia DeCruz



Reply via email to