On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 12:44 +0000, [email protected]
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone on the group speaks Esperanto
> as their
> second or third language? If so what resources do you use with
> your
> children, i.e story books, videos, etc?
>
> Amalia DeCruz
I have two native-speaking children (3y7m and 1y7m), and the truth is
there are not a lot of materials. As for videos, Mazi, the Esperanto
version of Muzzy, is available, and I hear good things about it, but it
is hard to come by. Ask around. There are also translations of Maisy
("Mejzi") in the works.
There are plenty of Esperanto children's books available from book
services and at bookstores at conventions. And I have also translated
books on my own, putting masking tape over the English.
--
Christopher Zervic, Esq.
Visit http://www.multilingualmunchkins.com. Home of the Multilingual Munchkins
Playgroup Database.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/multilingualmunchkin/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/multilingualmunchkin/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/