Hi,

multisync works fine so far, my problem is that my phones contacts are
from the pre-sync ages and my PC contacts as well. Syncing will give me
duplicate contacts (because of different IDs I guess).
What I need would be a one-time sync based on names instead of ids. Or a
tool to merge identically named contacts.
I had no luck searching for something like this so far, so I thouhgt I'd
ask here. Any help appreciated.

-- Daniel

--
http://www.despite.ch/ -- http://www.npfdd.ch/

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.