I want to buy a new cellular phone that can synchronise its agenda with
evolution using multisync, wired and preferably also unwired.
I have the impression that syncml is quite generally used in modern
telephones, is this correct? Is it used for both wired and wireless
communication with the pc, or just for wireless? Most manufacturers only
advertise with wireless communication using syncml. Is IrMC used by many
manufacturers? In the setup dialogue, I only see Siemens and
Sony/Ericsson.
Or to put it shortly: which brands are recommended for use with
multisync (wireless and wired)? The info on the site does not seem to be
very up-to-date.
How active is the development of multisync?

Bye,

--
Martijn Brouwer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>