-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: arunkw
Message 1 in Discussion

Dear friends,
 I am facing a problem please help me out,
I have Microsoft .Net Framework installed and when I
check out its quick start tutorials
For Server side Data Access, Example of �VB
DataGrid1.aspx�( http://localhost/quickstart/ASPPlus/)
 I get the following error
SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
Later as mention in �Microsoft .Net Framework SDL
Quick start configuration Details� 
(C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\FrameworkSDK\Samples\Setup\html\ConfigDetails.htm)
 page.
at command prompt I did this
osql -E -S (local)\NetSDK -i InstPubs.sql
osql -E -S (local)\NetSDK -i InstNwnd.sql
osql -E -S (local)\NetSDK -i Portal.sql
osql -E -S (local)\NetSDK -i Grocer.sql
But it did not worked �after that from command prompt
I gave 
net start MSSQL$NetSDK
It gave me message Service Invalid.
What might be the problem over here? Please help and
suggest me something.
Thank you
Arun kumar

PS:I have MSSQL Server running on my machine



=====


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com


-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to