-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: manasvin
Message 2 in Discussion

Chances are great (lots of moola!) if you are good and indispensible enough:-).    
That goes for any role in the IT world and .... any industry not just IT for that 
matter.   Rational are one of the leading providers for testing tools last time I 
checked. I had attended some hands on workshops on their products & they were quite 
good.   I suggest you contact Rational to check if they have any training centers. As 
a mindset it requires an alert mindset and dedication, quite different from a typical 
programmers job. To try your hand on this I suggest you visit the computer bookshop at 
VT or any other you know for some books on testing and check them out.   [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to