-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Jigs
Message 1 in Discussion

ASp.NET
I have a usercontrol "header" in which i have few linkbuttons. all link buttons call 
same function on "click event" and set session variable [ Session("XYZ") ] to some 
value.  On Page1.aspx,   I have included the header usercontrol in it.   now in the  
page_load event of page1.aspx i have following line of code
Me.Label1.Text = Session("XYZ") After click on linkbutton the label does not change 
its text. I have to click twice for the label to change its value,  what is the 
problem.? where i have done mistake? Regards  

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to