----------------------------------------------------------- New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
----------------------------------------------------------- From: Roshan Message 1 in Discussion Hi All, I want to customize MSN Messenger. i.e. I want to add menu in MSN Messenger window or add a sub-menu in File Menu. For e.g. In File Menu, below sign in, I would like to have My Menu. Also I would like to add menu in "I want to ..." section in messenger friend list window. E.g. Below Add a contact, I want my customized menu. Is is possible. If yes, how? Thanks -Roshan Apar Technologies Limited Phone (O): +(91) 22 5597 8272/73/74/75 Extn. 124 Cell: 98212 53518 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------------------------------------- To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings. http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services. http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page. http://groups.msn.com/contact If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
