-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: ParryBrookes
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello Guys,   Well.. I am using Serviced Components (Deployed with  COM+) in my Web 
Project, which is handling some processes and working fine too..    Now I want to make 
one .EXE (may be I'll make it using Windows Forms + .vb.net) file which will call the 
same  Serviced Component.    I have NOT put the serviced component in GAC still. Do I  
need to keep it in it, if I want to use it in EXE??? How to  do this??? Can anyone 
please tell me the steps or how to  set references in EXE project.? I am developing 
EXE project on remote machine and not the server.   I am little confused over this. :( 
Please advise..    Parry Brookes    

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to