----------------------------------------------------------- New Message on MumbaiUserGroup
----------------------------------------------------------- From: SignatoryBump Message 1 in Discussion Hi Friends. I need some openion for my carrer. I am looking to change the path of my carrier from development to Software testing and Quality. I would like to know about the prospects and growth in this arena. I mean what kind of jobs opportunity i can get? is there any chance for abroad? and so on. What ever you guys fill about this field i would like to know. And want to kown some good training institute for the same in Mumbai. Thankx and waiting for your valuable comments / suggessions/ views etc ----------------------------------------------------------- To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings. http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services. http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page. http://groups.msn.com/contact If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list. mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
