-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: pashish76
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi Guys, I had seen a special price against each book mentioned in the My Tech Ed Just 
InTime and Early Bird Offer. However I do not see the same there. I have written to 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED] and also to [EMAIL PROTECTED] however i have not 
recieved any information from any of the above mentioned people and address.  I even 
have the price list printed as I was checking the same as it was difficult for me to 
just scroll through the list on the webpage.  If any one has any idea or has the 
information on the same please let me know.   Regards Ashish P

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to