-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: tauseefshakeel
Message 1 in Discussion

 Dear All,            I am working on .Net windows application. In which I have used 
GroupBox Control as Container for other Controls (Labels, TextBoxes). It means 
TextBoxes & Labels are on my GroupBox.            Just I want to remove border of that 
GroupBox for better look. GroupBox control is similar to Frame control of VB6. We can 
easily remove border of Frame by setting some property.          I want to do same 
thing in .Net Windows Application.   Kindly waiting for your reply.   -Tauseef

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to