-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: raghuwanshi
Message 1 in Discussion

Dear friends     I have probelm regarding DATASET , XML.   I have some sql query which 
select data from many table like:    (1) sql1 = SELECT Applicant.SponserID, 
Applicant1.ApplicantName AS    SName,Applicant.ApplicantName AS AName , 
convert(varchar(10),Applicant.AuthDate,103) as [Authorization Date], Branch.BranchName 
  FROM  "SOME TABLES"    (2) sql2 = SELECT sum(Receipt.ReceiptAmt) as 
[SaleAmt],Count(Receipt.ReceiptAmt) as RecCount, DuesDetail.Lavel, 
ProductCategory.Category_Name FROM  "SOME TABLES"    (3) sql3 = SELECT 
ProductCategory.Category_Name,round(sum(DuesDetail.DueAmt),2) as 
DueAmt,DuesDetail.Lavel ,Count(*) as NewJoin FROM  "SOME TABLES"  exexute sql1 exexute 
sql2 exexute sql3 I execute all queries separately  accoring to my condition .Then I 
want to store whole data of all queries in a single XML file . This 'll provde me big 
help, whenever I want to accees data of  any Applicant i do not go to on DATABASE i 
can  access data from XML file . Now my problem is that :   How can i create XML file 
with Schema  which cover all data of all queries?   Thankx in advance  raghvendra  
Mumbai  09892687036

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to