-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: ExtinctAnwar4u
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi Pals,   I am facing a problem while packing my small project. I made a small 
Telephone Directory System in VB and MS Access 2000. The project has one small class 
module for connecting to Back End. When I do Packaging, after giving all the option it 
says compiling and after some time it displays a Message "Out of Stack Space" and the 
process still runs in the Background for long time but no further activity is seen.   
Please help me how to crack this problem   Regards, Anwar Shaikh

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to