-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: vipul_egenietech
Message 1 in Discussion

Hi,   I have a requirement of providing Localization for my Windows Form C#.Net 
Application. However I want the translation to be independant of the source code (not 
using LoadString).I think there are tools available that can extract your resources 
and allow the translator to generate a translated file and then provide on the fly 
translation using these files. I would like to have information about such tools.   
Regards Vipul Shah www.egenietech.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to