-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Hot3012
Message 1 in Discussion

Hello Mumbai Group,

               I am working in ASP.NET but there is one problem.

PROBLEM : I have developed one ActiveX Control in VB.NET (Using "Windows 
Control Library Project"). Its working fine in any VB.NET project. But, now 
i want to use this DLL in asp.net. I am trying to add this DLL in ASP.NET 
project, but its seems invisible inside ASP.NET.

So, anybody help me that how can i enable this ACTIVEX Control in ASP.NET ? 
Or How can i convert this ActiveX control from VB.NET to ASP.NET ?

If anybody have idea , then please help me .... I AM IN TROUBLE.

Krunal

_________________________________________________________________
Marriage?  http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Join 
BharatMatrimony.com for free.



-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to