-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Asfhan
Message 1 in Discussion

I have a table name company which is corrupted, I can not delete it, but i can rename 
it, I have tried Drop statement which does not work , I get a message .
Please advice me how to delete the corupted table from MS SQL database.


Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to