-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: Rajendra
Message 1 in Discussion


 
 
Hi Everybody,
 
I have total IT exp of 5+ years 
in Implementation and Development of ERP Solutions and  working in VB.NET 
,VB, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2000. Current I am working for a company on a 
contract basis for Implementation of ERP since the project is on final stage of 
implementation. Friends I request you all  please let me know if you find 
any openings so that I can send my profile to you
 
 
Awaiting  your reply 

 
Regards
 
Rajendra Boddu
Mobile  9892657476
 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/MumbaiUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to