-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

-----------------------------------------------------------
From: RainbowHarshad
Message 3 in Discussion


Hi Rahul,
I think u r 
setting value of "Vsize" to a string which has length 0 (Zero).
I have gone thru this situation before few months. 
I don't know the exact reason
but when I tried to update/insert string value of 
zero length with connection object same exception was there.(i.e. for Access as 
backend) So replace empty string with single blank space and try 
again.
    And if some one found the exact 
reason I am really waiting 4 that.
 
Harshad
 

-----------------------------------------------------------

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail 
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received 
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed 
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted 
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to